Forum Rules & Policies and Getting Started Feature Guides
- Site Administrator
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:21 am
This is a guide for all students on how to create a New Topic when seeking for help with assignment questions. These instructions are for creating a New Topic in the "Assignment Support Forums" only and NOT for all other general forums. Users who would like to know more on how to create a New Topic or post your reply in other forums, please read this: How to Post A Question (or) Create a New Topic.
Students who are creating a New Topic under the Assignment Support forums are requested to follow the following format on their topics created. This format will ensure that students requesting for help with their assignments are providing sufficient information along with their answers and details on what they have done so far as an attempt to solve these questions.
To make sure that you have a positive experience when creating new topics under the "Assignment Support Forums", we ask that you please read the following guidelines before posting.
Assignment Support Topics Format:When you create a "NewTopic" under the Assignment Support forums, please provide us the following:
1) Subject - Here you enter the subject for this new topic that you are creating and this will appears as the Topic Heading. It is very important that you type in a good subject and make sure that you enter an appropriate and descriptive subject as your topic heading. Please do not use vague or very general topic titles. Examples of bad subjects include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "Need Help!", "Question!", etc. Examples of good subjects include; "Respond to Childs Activity Suggestions", "Play Ideas for toddlers", etc. Remember, a descriptive title will attract much more attention than a generic one.
2) Your Assignment Module Number and Heading - In the Topic body, give us the Assignment Module Number and its Heading.
3) Your Assignment Type - Is it a Standard Question, Case Scenario or Other.
4) Do you currently work in an Early Childhood Setting? - Tell us if you have experience working or currently working in an Early Childhood Setting such as Long Daycare, Family Daycare or OOSH Before and After School Care.
5) Your Question - Type in the question where you require assistance and support.
6) What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question? - Tell us in your own words on the various attempts you have tried to solve this question yourself and your answers that you have got so far for these questions. Just type in your answers even if you think you may be wrong so our supporters can understand and guide you as well as give you pointers on ways to improve your answer.
7) Description and Message - Any further information or comments that you would like to share with others.
How to post your question (or) create a NewTopic in the Assignment Support Forum:1) Are You a Member? - Only Registered Users can post questions in our Forums.
2) Are You in the Right Place? - Please make sure that you post your question in the best relevant Forums listed. More info can be found here: Where to post What
3) Create NewTopic - Once you choose the relevant Forum category to post your question, click on the "NewTopic" button on that page.
4) Assignment Question Format - When creating the "NewTopic", please try to follow the format given above.
5) Subject Line for Topic Heading - Fill in the details in the subject line. The subject line is going to be the Title of your Topic. So please choose a good and descriptive title.
6) Preview - When you are finished, click "Preview" to preview your topic so you can check for spelling or recap what you have said and make further edits to it if required.
7) Submit - In the end, click "Submit" to submit your question in our Forum for our members to view.
More info can be found here: How to Post A Question (or) Create a New Topic
PS: Recommended Reading - Forum Rules & Regulations
-- Happy Browsing
Return to “Forum Rules / How to Post Questions / FAQs”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest