Printing Out Templates

Support forum for feature requests and for troubleshooting issues when opening or downloading EYLF templates that are listed under the Templates section of this website
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
anne.jayasingha

Printing Out Templates

Post by anne.jayasingha » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:07 am

Hi lorina,
I just subscribe and the templates are amazing. However i am finding it hard to print them like the portfolio cover as it is formatted to fit into a legal size paper,whenever i change it to A4 size The format went all over the place. And also some of the templates on premium are only available in pdf,i cant even access them as i dont have pdf on my computer
:-(

Lorina

Re: Printing Out Templates

Post by Lorina » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:45 pm

Hi Anne,

OK so we will try and get this issue sorted out for you... just a few questions...

1) So are you using the MS Word format right now? What version of Office do you have? Is it Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013?

2) If you dont have pdf in your computer, you can just download and install the Adobe Reader that enables you to open the pdf templates from your laptop / desktop. Its a free software and you can download that from here:

Adobe Reader

3) Some of the premium templates are available in pdf format only since I am yet to create the Word format for those. Can you tell me which templates do you want in Word format?

Let me know so I can help you,

:geek:,
Lorina