Download templates in Word

Support forum for feature requests and for troubleshooting issues when opening or downloading EYLF templates that are listed under the Templates section of this website
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
melmcfarlane

Download templates in Word

Post by melmcfarlane » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:33 pm

Dear All,

Call me crazy, but I thought last year there was a post/email saying that we are now able to download templates as a word document as opposed to a PDF document. I am only after the FDC weekly curriculum program to be a word document to allow for ease of email/printing. Did I imagine that email or am I able to do this???

Thanks in advance.

Lorina

Re: Download templates in Word

Post by Lorina » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:06 pm

Hi There,

This year we have begun releasing MS Word version templates for all new templates we have released so far. For the previous templates, I have released MS Word versions for Observation templates as well as some of the Portfolio templates.

Regarding the curriculum plans I have not yet begun creating MS word versions of these as yet. Transforming the Curriculum Plan templates to Word is going to be a challenge especially getting all the elements the same as they are in the PDF version. This is because unlike creating the PDF, MS Word is very limited so there is only so much that can be done. I will be looking into this over the next couple of months to see what I can do.

:geek:,
Lorina