Adding Photos And Logo Into Template

Support forum for feature requests and for troubleshooting issues when opening or downloading EYLF templates that are listed under the Templates section of this website
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
karenthorn

Adding Photos And Logo Into Template

Post by karenthorn » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:56 am

Hi I have been using templates for a while now but just recently when I have downloaded them it will not let me add photos into the spots for photos and also at the top of some of them there is the clear logo sign and it wont let me clear that either can anyone plz help its getting a little frustrating and doesn't look cool when I print the page. I have pdf and adobe reader I am using a windows computer. thank you Karen

Lorina

Re: Adding Photos And Logo Into Template

Post by Lorina » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:26 pm

Hi Karen,

With the pdf templates, the trouble you are facing usually happens when the pdf file in opened through the browser where nothing happens when you click on the 'insert photo field'. To resolve this, when you download the template you have to open it through Adobe Reader directly and not through the browser. I will give you a link here where I have given the steps on how to download and open the templates through Adobe Reader program. Once you open directly via Adobe Reader, the pdf template will be editable and all its features will be available for you to use. Here is the link:

Adding Photos To Templates

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
Lorina

Lorina

Re: Adding Photos And Logo Into Template

Post by Lorina » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:27 pm

Try the above and it should be able to work... if not let me know so we can get this issue sorted out for you!

:geek:,
Lorina