Studying more than 1 cluster per intake

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Jess95

Studying more than 1 cluster per intake

Post by Jess95 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:21 pm

Hello.

I have recently enrolled to study my diploma and I will start this intake. But I am just wondering what the workload is actually like? Whether its possible to do more than one cluster per intake?

Keeping in mind I am used to full time university study, with 4 assignments per course a semester (studying 4 courses) with assignments very research heavy, around 5000 words. How does TAFE diploma study compare to this? Would I be able to handle 2 clusters at a time? I have never studied at TAFE before so I am unsure what to expect in the way of assignments etc.

Thank you in advance :D

Lorina

Re: Studying more than 1 cluster per intake

Post by Lorina » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:47 pm

Since you are already studying I would probably suggest you start off with one cluster and see how that goes and if you can manage it then move onto 2. With the Diploma, some assignments are quite straight forward yet others, require time to research (not as intense as uni though).

:geek:,
Lorina

Jess95

Post by Jess95 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:52 pm

Lorina wrote:Since you are already studying I would probably suggest you start off with one cluster and see how that goes and if you can manage it then move onto 2. With the Diploma, some assignments are quite straight forward yet others, require time to research (not as intense as uni though).

Lorina
Thanks Lorina, I am no longer at uni though. It wasn't the right career for me :)

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Fair enough!

Good Luck for your future endeavours!

Lorina