Introduction Poster

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
s.r.w

Introduction Poster

Post by s.r.w » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:19 pm

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and from what I have seen so far I am so glad I scrolled across it upon googling. Anyhow, I am currently halfway through my Diploma of Early Childhood education and starting my work placement in a week ekkkk! I am a little nervous because I've taken 18months off the books to raise my youngest bub, I am now actually kicking myself that I didn't do my work placement before his birth but lets be honest...32weeks pregnant trying to study and work and chasing a toddler around wouldn't be fun at all but I am positive it will all come back to me and I'm sure the director and other educators will be of great help and support....so that's a little bit about my journey so far, what I have actually come to ask for is a little help on my introduction poster. I study online and they have provided me with a bit of a boring template and I am wondering if there is somewhere I can get a brighter more fun template and what I should actually write to introduce myself....any help would be greatly appreciated. xx

Lorina

Re: Introduction Poster

Post by Lorina » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:46 pm

Hi!

Welcome to the forum and welcome back to the industry! :wave:

Yes in regards to doing work placement before your bub arrived, it would of been extremely difficult to do and it's best that during your pregnancy that you take care of yourself rather than worrying about getting work placement done! So, the decision to take time off to look after you and your little one is a good one! :thumbup:

In regards to your introductory template, it is a good idea to get something that is bright and catchy... Something that stands out and lets the families at the centre know a bit more about yourself! As of yet, I haven't got one available as yet... but maybe I can try and come up with something for you...

:geek:,
Lorina

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:48 pm

So, overall you are looking for something bright and colourful (poster) for a student to use to tell families at the centre a bit about yourself etc.

Is there anything else you would like to add specifically?

Lorina

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:48 pm

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that I have created a Work Placement Student Poster that you can display at the centre you are doing placement with.

You can download here:

Work Placement Student Poster

Lorina