RESOURCE FOLDER/FILE

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Ti-1

RESOURCE FOLDER/FILE

Post by Ti-1 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:39 am

hi guys, i have a big problem about this assessment can any one pls help me

CHCFC1C SUPPORT THE DEVELOPMENT OF CHILDREN IN THE SERVICE ASSESSMENT
this assessment id for Elements one, two, three, four, five and six.

RESOURCE FOLDER/FILE

As you work through these levels of competency you will be asked to collect ideas for experiences that will support the development of children in your care. you will need a systematic way of storing the ideas so that you can find them easily when you nees them.

you will need a arch lever folder or card index system of box file.
you will need to divide it into the following sections;

- It must contain sections for Physical, Language, Social and Creative Development.
- In each of these sections there are to be sub sections. This means that in each of the above sections there will need to be sub sections for Infants, Toddlers, Pre-schools and School Age Children.
- In each of the above subsections there will need to be a range of ideas and experiences that will support the development of children that relate to both the age of the children and the domain of development.

That all in my paper work say. now i'm stuck !!! i have no ideas anyone pls help (new student children's service cert lll )

Thanks in advance

Lorina

Re: RESOURCE FOLDER/FILE

Post by Lorina » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Hi Ti-H,

Ok not to worry... Ill try and help you out.

It sounds like you need to create a folder with each development area listed as a category then in each sub heading has to be divided into the different age groups. So, i guess you're stuck with what to add into each section...

Have you checked out Children's Games & Activities we have available in the Resource section of this site. In here you will find the games and activities broken down into different categories. Each game/experience lists the developmental milestones achieved, age, instructions, hints and tips and more. Here is the link: http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/c ... _games.php

Hopefully you can come up with some ideas from here,

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

Ti-1

Re: RESOURCE FOLDER/FILE

Post by Ti-1 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:39 am

Thanks very much L.A i 'll take a look