CHC50113 Module 6 Children As Effective Communicators

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
dressagediva

CHC50113 Module 6 Children As Effective Communicators

Post by dressagediva » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:41 am

Hey everyone, this is my first post here but im stuck. Im on module 6 of my diploma and im stuck.
National Quality Standard: Quality area 5, relationships with children focuses on relationships with children being responsive and respectful and promoting children's sense of security and belonging.
Question. This assessment will require you to devise a relationship-based strategy to support children in learning about behaviour.

My thoughts on this :We need to help support children making positive relationships with peers. When a child is with their friends they are the quickest way for achild to understand weather the behaviours are wrong or right as children are quick to tell on a child who isn't being nice which allows educators to step in an talk with the child and ask them what they think they have done to upset their friends.
I don't know if this is on the write wave length but ive been stuck for weeks.
Please help please.
Cheers. K

Lorina

Re: CHC50113 Module 6 Children As Effective Communicators

Post by Lorina » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:06 pm

Yes, you're on the right track on supporting children to make positive relationships. An idea is you can create activities that require children to complete in pairs or in small groups so they can work together and begin to understand different perspectives and other points of views etc.

Hope this helps!

:geek:,
Lorina

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:07 pm

You can also check out QA5 in the following:

Guide To The NQS

Lorina

dressagediva

Post by dressagediva » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:28 pm

thankyou Lorina , that has really helped me. im glad im kinda on the right path. thankyou

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:06 pm

You’re most welcome!

Lorina