Workbook 3 - workplace effectiveness

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
amanda_2022

Workbook 3 - workplace effectiveness

Post by amanda_2022 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:59 pm

Hey guys I am really stuck on this question are these answers right or did someone get different answers.

6. Which framework is the most suitable for the following descriptions? In the space provided, write the answer of your choice.
EYLF Early years learning framework
FSAC - My time, our place: framework for school age care in Australia
VEYLF - Victorian early years development framework
3 - applicable to all three frameworks

a. This framework is suitable if you are in charge of organising activities for a group of children ranging from 6 to 9 years old. (FSAC)

b. This framework is suitable if you planning a 'natural environment' station in the garden of the centre aimed at promoting respect for environment within a group of children aged 3 to 4 years old. (All 3)

c. This framework is approved under the national quality framework and shared the same five learning outcomes agreed by all Australian governments as important for children's development. (EYLF)

d. This framework is intended to support the work of all early childhood professionals in a specific state and focuses on a slightly different set of practice/principles. (VEYLF)

Lorina

Re: Workbook 3 - workplace effectiveness

Post by Lorina » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:09 pm

amanda_2022 wrote:QR_BBPOST b. This framework is suitable if you planning a 'natural environment' station in the garden of the centre aimed at promoting respect for environment within a group of children aged 3 to 4 years old. (All 3)
EYLF and VEYLF

The rest seem right!

:geek:,
Lorina

amanda_2022

Post by amanda_2022 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:17 pm

Thanks lorina!!

Pommy

Post by Pommy » Tue May 01, 2018 3:18 pm

ey guys I am really stuck on this question are these answers right or did someone get different answers.

6. Which framework is the most suitable for the following descriptions? In the space provided, write the answer of your choice.
EYLF Early years learning framework
FSAC - My time, our place: framework for school age care in Australia
VEYLF - Victorian early years development framework
3 - applicable to all three frameworks

a. This framework is suitable if you are in charge of organising activities for a group of children ranging from 6 to 9 years old. (FSAC)

b. This framework is suitable if you planning a 'natural environment' station in the garden of the centre aimed at promoting respect for environment within a group of children aged 3 to 4 years old. (All 3)

c. This framework is approved under the national quality framework and shared the same five learning outcomes agreed by all Australian governments as important for children's development. (EYLF)

d. This framework is intended to support the work of all early childhood professionals in a specific state and focuses on a slightly different set of practice/principles. (VEYLF)

I Have already done 2 attempt but c part is keep coming wrong and i have select EYLF and VEYLF. any help ?