UN Convention rights of child

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
ammy

UN Convention rights of child

Post by ammy » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:32 am

Hi Lorina , my question is , refer to the UN convention rights of child list 3 articles that can guide philosophy and policy in an education and care setting. And my answer is - article 2- the convention applies to everyone whatever their race religion,abilities,whatever they think or say,whatever type of family they come from, article 3-all organisations concerned with children should work towards what is best for each child, article 12- children have the right to say what they think should happen when adults are making decisions that affect them and to have their opinion take into account . I m on right track or not and please help one more question. List two strategies you can use to ensure policy information is widely understood and implemented within service. I have no idea for this ques . Thank you