Trauma Informed Care

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
amanda_2022

Trauma Informed Care

Post by amanda_2022 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:22 pm

Hey guys I really not sure of this question which shows in my answers, can someone please tell me if they look correct or should it be something else, thanks.

Kind regards,
amanda
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lorina

Re: Trauma Informed Care

Post by Lorina » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:45 pm

Trauma-Informed Care and Practice (TICP) TICP is a strengths-based framework that is responsive to the impact of trauma, emphasising physical, psychological, and emotional safety for both service providers and survivors; and creates opportunities for survivors to rebuild a sense of control and empowerment.

:geek:,
Lorina

amanda_2022

Re: Trauma Informed Care

Post by amanda_2022 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:39 pm

Hey lorina,
So what do you think the 3 multiple choice answers I've selected are correct or should It be something else, thanks.

Kind regards,
amanda