Australian Privacy Principle and UN Rights Of The Child

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
gurman
Participator
Participator

Australian Privacy Principle and UN Rights Of The Child

Post by gurman » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:03 pm

help me lorina
1. Why is Australian Privacy Principle 11.1 important in the children’s services industry?
Australian Privacy Principle 11.1 important in the children’s services industry because  it relates to the security of personal information of children   

2. Describe how the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child applies to the children’s services industry.

gurman
Participator
Participator

Re: Rights of the Child

Post by gurman » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:09 pm

gurman wrote:help me lorina
1. Why is Australian Privacy Principle 11.1 important in the children’s services industry?
Australian Privacy Principle 11.1 important in the children’s services industry because  it relates to the security of personal information of children   

2. Describe how the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child applies to the children’s services industry.

Lorina

Re: Australian Privacy Principle and UN Rights Of The Child

Post by Lorina » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:22 pm

1. Yes, you're on the right track! Families will share information about themselves and their child and it's important that centres keep this information private and confidential.

2. The Convention changed the way children are viewed and treated – i.e., as human beings with a distinct set of rights instead of as passive objects of care and charity. So, while working in children's services it's important to treat children with respect and dignity...

:geek:,
Lorina