Quick & easy sustainability ideas

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
kapow

Quick & easy sustainability ideas

Post by kapow » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:54 pm

Hi all

I am probably cutting it thin asking this with only 8 days left of my work placement BUT I am at a loss as to what I can do with regard to sustainability.

I have a couple of ideas but I don't know if they will provide enough substance when it comes to reflecting on the task. I am also afraid to implement anything that might affect other staff within the center. Ultimately, I am interested in hearing what ideas others have. I also do not want to do something that leaves the center with resources they will not use or even may not want.

Anyway, the assignment task asks that I identify an area where change can be instigated and ultimately implemented in the center and then later "review the change and the impact this has had on the work team’s performance and evaluate the success of the strategies and that you used and the delegation of tasks"

I am prepared to spend a little money to help in complete this task if necessary but by a little bit I mean no more than $20 for resources.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance