QIP Action plan

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
karynosw
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

QIP Action plan

Post by karynosw » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:52 am

Part of my assignment work has included completing a QIP document. In initial questions early in KAR6 I needed to identify any areas of improvement or innovation and add this a my QIP (which was attach to my course work as appendix 12), which I did. A bit further down the track I was required to document my progress in my QIP (again in appendix 12), which I again did. I am now being asked to complete a 'quality improvement action plan' using the same appendix to record strategies to address new identified improvement needs. I am to choose one of these needs and say how I am to implement my strategies. I am to show in my action plan how I plan to implement my strategies. who I am delegating tasks to, resources needed and timelines.

I have tried to clarify the requirements of my recent question with my trainer regarding whether to use the original QIP or whether it should be a new QIP but her response did not really answer my question and she just said to use appendix 12.

I am really just a little confused as to whether a 'quality improvement action plan' is the same as the quality improvement plan document but just referring to the relevant 'improvement plan' or if it is a totally different document titled an 'action plan'. Assuming it is the same document I presume I should be completing a new QIP for the new identified improvement needs?

I know my question is probably as clear as mud but hopefully someone can help. :-)