Professional learning

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
jimmy98

Professional learning

Post by jimmy98 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:21 am

You have hired a casual employee on the condition that they are actively working towards their Diploma of Early childhood Education and Care. The employee studying for their Diploma of Early Childhood Education and care , refuses to sign the Privacy statement to permit training Organisation to share information with you regarding study progress.

1. How can you respectfully negotiate with the employee to ensure your service is compliant with the National regulatory requirements (100 words)

2. In the event where the educator continues to not provide evidence of actively working towards their diploma qualification, outline the action you would take. (100 words)

ANSWER I HAVE Question 1
Tell the Casual employee that it is a requirement that your organization has proof of study for the position, this why they need to contact where your study is at and where you are in regards to your Diploma. This is all I have here atm

ANSWER 2
The action I would take would be to wait till employee provides evidence of where he/she is studying and show their proof of study. I am really stuck on what to answer please help thanks