Developing A Creative Portfolio

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Pepi

Developing A Creative Portfolio

Post by Pepi » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:26 am

Hi this question has been my nightmare l just dont get it ...

Here is the question
You need to develop a Creativity Portfolio. Needs to be presented in a folder with photis and examples of childrens creativity. Your portfolio needs to representative of your readings and can be openened and innovative.activities can be indoor or outdoor need three for each age group portfolio should include arange of Dramatic/imaginarive and music / dance experiences
Crearive expressions in art/visual arts
Architecture/construction /inventions
Plan will need to include
. Document the name of experience
. How will you set up the physical environment and document how how you range of resources will be set up.
.How will you discuss you idea and plans with the children regarding the experience.
. Your role, how will you facilitate the experience and what you might say and do to encourage childrens involvement. Document 5 open end3d questions that you are going to use in your in strategy when talking with the children about their creations and to support them to find their own answers.
. You will need to ensure some of your experiences include a range of open ended natural materials that encourage creative expression.
. Will need to provide opportunities for children to pursue their own ideas.
.wull need to consider -how you might need to teach children technicques to use the materials and or the tools.
. How have you provided opportunities to collaborate together?
Ensure you provide a link to EYLF
outcome
.your experience is your initial plan. IT WILL then evolve based on childrens chosen extension.

I am missing some thing have had my work reheated a few times
Is this experience written up like a recipe?
The experience - the receipe. Setting up of environment - the ingredients and directions.
My example
Recipe. ..experience -Clay Modeling with natural materials
The Ingredients / how physical environment will ne set up and resources used in experience
Ithen named play area
Discussed the location if were i set up the activity and when it was set up ex on craft table during morning free play ect

I hope i am now on the right track

Thank you Pepi

Lorina

Re: Developing A Creative Portfolio

Post by Lorina » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:28 pm

Pepi wrote:QR_BBPOST Document the name of experience . How will you set up the physical environment and document how how you range of resources will be set up..How will you discuss you idea and plans with the children regarding the experience. . Your role, how will you facilitate the experience and what you might say and do to encourage childrens involvement. Document 5 open end3d questions that you are going to use in your in strategy when talking with the children about their creations and to support them to find their own answers.. You will need to ensure some of your experiences include a range of open ended natural materials that encourage creative expression. . Will need to provide opportunities for children to pursue their own ideas..wull need to consider -how you might need to teach children technicques to use the materials and or the tools.. How have you provided opportunities to collaborate together?Ensure you provide a link to EYLFoutcome.your experience is your initial plan. IT WILL then evolve based on childrens chosen extension

Maybe you could use one page for each experience and add sub heading of the information about and fill it out then add photos. For example:

Name of Experience:
Setup Of Experience/Resources:
Discussing Ideas/Plans With Children:
Facilitating The Experience:
Encouraging Children's Involvement:
Open Ended Questions:
Open Ended Materials:
Opportunities To Collaborate Together:
Linking To The EYLF:
Extension Ideas:

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
Lorina

Grongy

Post by Grongy » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:03 pm

What subject is this for Pepi?

Cheers
Graham :)

Pepi

Post by Pepi » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:56 am

Grongy wrote:What subject is this for Pepi?

Cheers
Graham :)
Nurture Creativity in Children
CHCECE018 REGARDS Pepi