National Law and National Regulations

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Jazzie

National Law and National Regulations

Post by Jazzie » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:28 pm

Hi everyone
I need help with this question
question:- What are two legal and regulatory systems that govern the children services industry?
My answer:- ACECQA and NQF
Please i need help is this correct i am not sure. Thank you in advance.

whollymolly

Re: National Law and National Regulations

Post by whollymolly » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:46 pm

HI Jazzie

i think its :
National Law

The National Quality Framework (NQF) operates under an applied law system, comprising the Education and Care Services National Law and the Education and Care Services National Regulations. The NQF applies to most long day care, family day care, outside school hours care and preschools/kindergartens in Australia.

National Regulations

The Education and Care Services National Regulations support the NQF and provide detail on a range of operational requirements for an education and care service.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:21 pm

whollymolly wrote:HI Jazzie

i think its :
National Law

The National Quality Framework (NQF) operates under an applied law system, comprising the Education and Care Services National Law and the Education and Care Services National Regulations. The NQF applies to most long day care, family day care, outside school hours care and preschools/kindergartens in Australia.

National Regulations

The Education and Care Services National Regulations support the NQF and provide detail on a range of operational requirements for an education and care service.
Yes, you're right! Thanks for that! :thumbup:

:geek:,
Lorina

Jazzie

Post by Jazzie » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:26 pm

Thank you everyone.

whollymolly

Post by whollymolly » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:11 pm

You're welcome. :)