HLTWHS003

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
gurwinder kaur

HLTWHS003

Post by gurwinder kaur » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:32 pm

hi lorine
i have no idea how to write the answer of that question. i saw you always help the students in their assignment please help me

Two tasks that educators often carry out when working with infants and toddlers are:
lifting and carrying an infant or toddler on your hip.
changing nappies.
For each of these tasks, identify the existing and potential hazards and record them.
For each of the hazards, identify the inherent risk, the control risk and the residual risk.
What are your rights and responsibilities in relation to these hazards?
For each hazard, apply the hierarchy of control and record your strategies to eliminate the hazard and manage the risk.

gurwinder kaur

Re: HLTWHS003

Post by gurwinder kaur » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:33 pm

gurwinder kaur wrote:hi lorine
i have no idea how to write the answer of that question. i saw you always help the students in their assignment please help me

Two tasks that educators often carry out when working with infants and toddlers are:
lifting and carrying an infant or toddler on your hip.
changing nappies.
For each of these tasks, identify the existing and potential hazards and record them.
For each of the hazards, identify the inherent risk, the control risk and the residual risk.
What are your rights and responsibilities in relation to these hazards?
For each hazard, apply the hierarchy of control and record your strategies to eliminate the hazard and manage the risk.

Shanaya

Re: HLTWHS003

Post by Shanaya » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:14 pm

Hello Gurwinder,
I am doing the same unit. Have u found the answer?
If yes. Plz reply.

Thanks
Shanaya