Factors That Support/Undermine Families To Rear Young Children.

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
littlemisspiggie

Factors That Support/Undermine Families To Rear Young Children.

Post by littlemisspiggie » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:39 am

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Foster cognitive deveopment
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Hi any help would be good im sure i know the answer just over thinking it Outline the factors that support or undermine the capacity of families to rear young children adequately.thanks in advance

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
i have looked in the internet but as i said dont know if im over looking it

Description and Message:
Hi any help would be good im sure i know the answer just over thinking it Outline the factors that support or undermine the capacity of families to rear young children adequately.thanks in advance
Last edited by Lorina on Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Factors That Support/Undermine Families To Rear Young Children.

Post by Lorina » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:47 pm

Im not too sure if I'm on the right track with your question or not however I did find some information that may be helpful. I'm adding the attachment below. Just have a read through the section "The impact of family, environmental and community factors". Maybe this will help explain your question better.

[attachment=0]early_childhood_intervention.pdf[/attachment]
:geek:,
L.A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.