Fact Sheets For Parents On The Importance Of Literacy Development

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
niki

Fact Sheets For Parents On The Importance Of Literacy Development

Post by niki » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:18 am

hi i am doing my diploma and need help for preparing four fact sheets for parents on the importance of literacy development and practical strategies to support literacy skills. information should include:

The link between early literacy skills and children's reading.
Practical strategies that parents can put in place to support literacy development
Last edited by Lorina on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Fact Sheets For Parents On The Importance Of Literacy Development

Post by Lorina » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:11 am

Hi Niki,

I'm attaching a document below which has some information on strategies on literacy development for children. Also check out the link which has some fact sheets on literacy development in early childhood.

[attachment=0]children_literacy_development.pdf[/attachment]
Link: http://www.earlychildhoodaustralia.org. ... eracy.html

Hopefully you should get some ideas from this and please do share any other information you have found!

Cheers :geek:,
L.A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.