Explanation Of The NQF

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
hellando

Explanation Of The NQF

Post by hellando » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 am

HI I'm am stuck on this question
Give a brief explanation of the N.Q.F that relates to early child education and child care?

Is this referring to the N.Q.S and the 7 quality areas

Lorina

Re: Explanation Of The NQF

Post by Lorina » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:38 pm

Or it could be the National Regulations:

National Law and Regulations

:geek:,
Lorina

hellando

Post by hellando » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Thanks,
but still a little stuck,
does not the whole N.Q.F relate to child care...maybe the wording of the question is stumping me

hellando

Post by hellando » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:33 am

This is what I got so far, I'm not sure if I'm close or way off for this question.
Thank you so much for your help.

The Nation Quality Framework is in place to provide better “educational development out comes for children”. The N.Q.F is made up of different elements.
• The National Law and Nation Regulation
• The National Quality Standards
• Assessment and Quality rating process
• Nation Learning Framework
The National Regulations and National Law work hand in hand. A system of essential operating requirements for child care felicities in all forms. Every State and Territory needs to abide by the laws, however States and Territories may have variations on the laws. A copy for the State you are working in can be obtained through the Regulation Authorities.
The Regulations set out for operating needs are
• the National Quality Standard (schedule 1)
• application processes for provider approval, service approval and supervisor certificates
• setting out the rating scale
• the process for the rating and assessment of services against the National Quality Standard
• minimum requirements relating to the operation of education and care services organized around each of the seven Quality Areas
• arrangements to move existing services into the new system
• fees for a range of transactions.
The National Quality Standards are a high preset, for child education and of the felicities requirements. There are 7 quality areas, they are in place for child care centres to understand their need for high serves, which the child care centres are assed and rated on. Rating on a child centre can be viewed on the National register and on the Starting Blocks website, and they must be displayed at child care centre. The 7 quality areas are:
• Educational program and practice
• Children’s health and safety
• Physical environment
• Staffing arrangements
• Relationships with children
• Collaborative partnerships with families and communities
• Leadership and service management

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:14 pm

I think your response is very detailed and it does fit the question...

:geek:,
Lorina