CHCORG624E - Poor Performance Standards

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
kyles2412
Participator
Participator

CHCORG624E - Poor Performance Standards

Post by kyles2412 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:52 pm

CHCORG624E - Provide leadership in community services delivery

I am wondering if someone could help me with this question as I have no idea were I can find information to help me answer these and the text I was referred to has no helped me in anyway

Question: In the table below, match the cause of the poor performance with the example (I have marked my answers in the brackets next to the cause of the poor performances it is a simple letter)

Cause of Poor Performance
Performance standard not understood - (H)
Lack of time - (E)
A poor learning environment - (A)
Lack of resources - (B)
Poor teamwork - (C)
Cumbersome work systems and procedures - (D)
Factors outside of the employees control - (F)
Insufficient experience - (G)

Example of Poor Performance
A) The educators at the child care service are struggling to provide a stimulating outdoor play environment due to a lack of play resources and natural materials.
B) At a recent meeting with her Manager, the Director was informed she was not following correct procedure as she had been printing the newsletter for families rather than emailing it to them. The service though is in a small, rural community with patchy, unreliable internet access.
C) The director of the centre rarely communicates with the team about the goals for the organisation.
D) Educators are complaining that the systems in place for documenting children’s learning have become overly complicated.
E) The Director found on reviewing the educators written programs that 40% of the documentation was incomplete due to the many demands on the educators role.
F) A recently appointed Certificate III trainee at the child care centre is struggling to plan for a child with a number of additional needs.
G) Experienced educators at the child care centre are not encouraged to mentor their less experienced colleagues to support knowledge and skills development.
H) Adam was not aware that he was required to sort the washing into whites and non-whites and as a results the ‘whites’ turned to ‘pinks!.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated Thank you Kylie

Lorina

Re: CHCORG624E - Poor Performance Standards

Post by Lorina » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:35 pm

I actually think your responses are good and are on the right track! :thumbup:

:geek:,
Lorina

kyles2412
Participator
Participator

Re: CHCORG624E - Poor Performance Standards

Post by kyles2412 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:15 pm