CHCORG506C: Work Plan template

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
tinkataylor
Participator
Participator

CHCORG506C: Work Plan template

Post by tinkataylor » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCORG506C Coordinate the work environment
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Hi,

In this assignment they ask for an example of a "work plan". I have to identify who the clients are, desired outcomes, timeframes, guidlines and procedures, duty of care, ethical practices etc.

BUT I seriously can't find any to compare to or use, has anyone got a work plan template or example?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I've googled work plan childcare etc and just normal work plan, but i don't even know what they would use a work plan for? I thought that was what a Quality Improvement Plan was? you know for accreditation. anyway, i hope you can help!
Thanks,
Tay

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHCORG506C Coordinate the work environment

Post by Lorina » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:16 am

I haven't heard of a work plan either. I've tried researching it myself but unable to find anything...

I'm not sure if you have to use a quality improvement plan for this specific task because if you did I'm sure they would of specified within the task itself.

Are you able to create the work plan yourself? If you have all the information required, just put these as a heading into a table format and fill it out. Maybe that will be good enough...

Sorry couldn't be much help,

:geek:,
L.A

dulciean
Consultant
Consultant

Re: CHCORG506C: Work Plan template

Post by dulciean » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:36 am

Hi!
I've just completed this assignment. They are referring to Employee Work Plans. These are plans we make collaboratively with our Director/ Room Leader to identify and document areas we wish to develop in professionally. In my module book,it discusses the areas that can be covered in such a plan. I guess it can be a foreign concept unless you've worked in the industry. I googled Employee Work Plans and found some useful templates. If you read through the course material hopefully you will find information on how these plans work. Let me know how you go !

Najm

Post by Najm » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:00 am

dulciean wrote:Hi!
I've just completed this assignment. They are referring to Employee Work Plans. These are plans we make collaboratively with our Director/ Room Leader to identify and document areas we wish to develop in professionally. In my module book,it discusses the areas that can be covered in such a plan. I guess it can be a foreign concept unless you've worked in the industry. I googled Employee Work Plans and found some useful templates. If you read through the course material hopefully you will find information on how these plans work. Let me know how you go !

Najm

Post by Najm » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:01 am

Hi
Could you help to prepare work plan assignment
Thanks in advance
Najma