CHCLEG001 - Component Of The EYLF

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
CheshireCat

CHCLEG001 - Component Of The EYLF

Post by CheshireCat » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:14 pm

Hi.
Im a bit stuck when it comes to doing my first assessment for my diploma course. so far i have answered two parts of the question. im just stuck on the 3rd part. for the first part of the question the question is How does each component influence educators in an education and care setting.
1st Component is the Early Years Learning Framework.
My Answer is:
The way that the Early Years Learning Framework influences educators practice in an education and care setting is by helping educators pick up on the child’s interests, planning programming depending on the child’s interests and recording observations using the learning outcomes. The Early Years Learning Framework can also influence educators by allowing them to reflect on the programming practices, the planned play experiences and following up on the spontaneous activities implemented during the day.
2nd Component is the National Quality Standards.
My answer is:
The way that the National Quality Standard influences educators practice in an education and care setting is by making sure that the 7 Quality Areas are being followed using the Standards and Elements as part of the National Quality Standards. The National Quality Standard also has the requirements in which all educators should follow for example staff to child ratio. The National Quality Standard also influences educators by making sure the duty of care and health & safety of children isn’t at risk.
3rd Component is The Education and Care Services National Law Act 2010
So far my answer is:
The way that the Education and Care Services National Law Act 2010 influences educators practice in an education and care setting is by enforcing the way that the Education and care service is to be run and how everyday practices are to be followed for example service approval, supervisor certificates, operation of an education and care service.

Thank You

Lorina

Re: CHCLEG001 - Component Of The EYLF

Post by Lorina » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:17 am

Yes, you're on the right track with your response!

:geek:,
Lorina