CHCLEG001 – Joseph - Signing Out With Aunt Sherri

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
ami1983
Helper
Helper

CHCLEG001 – Joseph - Signing Out With Aunt Sherri

Post by ami1983 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:54 am

hi
lorina :angel:
good morning :wave:

case
In signing out Joseph, with his Aunt Sherri, who is not authorised a person to collect him. but every Thursday she comes to pick up joseph with his mother and sister.
please help me because you guides helps a lot. :idea:
Describe two proactive solutions you can suggest to service supervisor to improve the policy and practices relating to the collection of children.
kind regards

Lorina

Re: CHCLEG001 – Joseph - Signing Out With Aunt Sherri

Post by Lorina » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:01 pm

Good Afternoon!

Ok, sent out another "authorisation collection form" to parents to fill in which you could keep in each child's file.

For regular family members that often come in and collect children with parents that are well known to staff, you could suggest to the parent that they can add her name to the enrolment form to be authorised to collect Joseph.

:geek:,
Lorina

ami1983
Helper
Helper

Post by ami1983 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:08 am

thanks

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:36 pm

You're welcome!

:geek:,
Lorina

CheshireCat

Post by CheshireCat » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:34 pm

I am also very stuck with a question in regards to aunt Sherri picking up Joseph but i am currently stuck on the question asking about the potential breach in which the staff member has committed. we have a list of policies that the centre has and i know it would be the Authorisation to collect policy but to elaborate on the question of why i am saying yes that the staff member has breached the policy i dont have the policy to read to state what part of the policy the staff member has breached. I have so far stated the regulation that she has broken.

Kind Regards