CHCECE024 - Supporting Children Achieving Outcomes

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
PaigeBradley
Participator
Participator

CHCECE024 - Supporting Children Achieving Outcomes

Post by PaigeBradley » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:14 pm

Research services that could provide additional support to children in order for them to achieve particular learning outcomes listed below.
• Children have a strong sense of identity
• Children are connected with and contribute to their world.
• Children have a strong sense of wellbeing.
• Children are confident and involved learners.
• Children are effective communicators.
For each service, please ensure to include the contact details and/or website, and detail how they will help children achieve each of the following Learning Outcomes.

I am so lost for this task and am not really sure where to start.

I was thinking some type of mental health agency for Children have a strong sense of wellbeing?

Lorina

Re: CHCECE024 - Supporting Children Achieving Outcomes

Post by Lorina » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:37 pm

First, you need to look into how children can achieve the goals in each set of the outcomes and from there you can get an overall picture of what the child needs to achieve and find a service to support the children with their goals.

I don't think it necessarily has to be an agency of some sort. For e.g. "Children Have A Strong Sense of Wellbeing" - You can check out the Get Up and Grow website...

Hope this helps!

:geek:,
Lorina