CHCECE021 - Scenario: Jason - Transition To School

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
ami1983
Helper
Helper

CHCECE021 - Scenario: Jason - Transition To School

Post by ami1983 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:38 am

Good Morning lorine :wave:
please help me :roll:

CHCECE021 Implement strategies for the inclusion of all children
Case
Jason is four-and-a-half years old and will be going to school in six months’ time. He has cerebral palsy and has considerable mobility issues. He is often in a significant amount of pain.
A comprehensive individual family service plan (IFSP) was created for Jason upon his entry into your service three years ago, and staff are in frequent contact with Jason’s family, doctor and occupational therapist. Jason has lots of friends and is very familiar with the routines and environment of the child care service.
While the other children of a similar age are speaking excitedly about going to school and obviously looking forward to it, you notice that Jason does not join in these conversations. Instead, he is quiet and withdrawn whenever the topic is mentioned.

Explain how you would plan, implement and review strategies for supporting Jason in preparing for his transition to school. To help with your explanation make sure you address each of the following specific areas:
a) Discussing your concerns with others to develop an understanding of Jason’s needs and using this information to inform your actions.
b) Developing a plan for supporting Jason to prepare for his transition to school
c)Implementing strategies to support Jason in preparing for school .

ami1983
Helper
Helper

Re: CHCECE021 - Scenario: Jason - Transition To School

Post by ami1983 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:52 pm

thanks lorina
hi lorina
i have attended an open interview today . i have introduced myself but my colleague couldn't introduced me appropriately what that mean. would you think they call me for personal interview.
thanks