CHCECE020: Establish and implement plans for developing cooperative behaviour

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Felicia

CHCECE020: Establish and implement plans for developing cooperative behaviour

Post by Felicia » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:18 am

My assignment question is: Refer to the Early Childhood Australia (ECA) Code of Ethics. Record all aspects of this code that would be relevant in working with children families and colleagues in relation to managing behaviour.

The only ECA Code of Ethics I have on behaviour is on colleagues: encourage others to adopt and act in accordance with this Code, and take action in the presence of
unethical behaviours. The rest I am not sure if they focusing on behaviour. Could you please help me with this question.

Lorina

Re: CHCECE020: Establish and implement plans for developing cooperative behaviour

Post by Lorina » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:58 am

This could be considered for managing behaviour:

act in the best interests of all children
Ÿcreate and maintain safe, healthy,

inclusive environments that support children’s agency and enhance their learning

It doesn't necessary have to contain the word behaviour it could be a point that will support children with their behaviour etc.

:geek:,
Lorina

Felicia

Re: CHCECE020: Establish and implement plans for developing cooperative behaviour

Post by Felicia » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:26 pm

Does that mean that the below could also work along with managing behaviours?

Act in the best interests of all children. - when planning ways to manage child's behaviour

Develop partnerships with families and engage in shared decision making where appropriate. - when working with families on behaviour management

Be sensitive to the vulnerabilities of children and families and respond in ways that empower and maintain the dignity of all children and families. - when referencing behaviour management

Make every effort to use constructive methods to manage differences of opinion in the spirit of collegiality. - managing behaviour with colleagues.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:06 am

Yes I think you're on the right track with your response!

:geek:,
Lorina

Felicia

Post by Felicia » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:18 pm

Thank you