CHCECE019 - Strategic Alliances To Develop The Service

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
jeekalee

CHCECE019 - Strategic Alliances To Develop The Service

Post by jeekalee » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:00 pm

Hi I am currently studying to get my diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care and I have come across this question and I'm in need of a little assistance.

Question: Identify two strategic alliances that you would develop for your service and describe the steps you would take to negotiate and maintain these alliances and the benefits for the service.

Attempted Answer: So far I have come up with Local community organisations such as Schools, Family support services, Other Early Childhood Services, Local government services and Local Health Services. However I am unsure as to how I would negotiate or maintain these alliances.

I look forward to hearing your views on this.

Lorina

Re: CHCECE019 - Strategic Alliances To Develop The Service

Post by Lorina » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:41 pm

For example: You picked schools which is a good one.. Most preschoolers will transition to the local primary school within the area. You could conduct school info evenings where a teacher from the school will come and talk to the parents and give the information on what to do to get their child ready for school, what to expect etc. The school could send some of the older kids to the childcare to form "buddies" and tell them what big school is like. The school could arrange a tour for the parents of the centre etc. So, these are some the the steps you can do to maintain alliances with the school...

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
Lorina

jessc1990

Post by jessc1990 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:34 pm

I am also having trouble with this assessment the teacher has marked alot wrong on my first attempt i feel they are being very picky.
How would stakeholder make decisions?
What does a typical budget look like?

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:06 am

jessc1990 wrote:QR_BBPOST How would stakeholder make decisions?
What does a typical budget look like?
I've answered your questions in the topic you had created..

:geek:,
Lorina