CHCECE019 help

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
gabgab03

CHCECE019 help

Post by gabgab03 » Thu May 25, 2017 6:55 pm

i have a few questions that i dont fully understand or can't find anything for it. if any one could help me out with some information or some examples that would be great.
question 1:
how are the components of the national quality framework relevant to your service?
question 4:
what mechanisms could be used to clarify details and requirements of the assessment and rating process and care information with the staff of the service?
question 7: how could you record the information collected against the standards and elements of national quality framework?
Question 8:
In what ways could you ensure the self- assessment is available at the service to inform discussions of assessment and rating process?
Question 9:
Small project- gather information about current practice and map onto a quality improvement plan template
1. Choose a quality area
- QA1 educational program and practice
- QA2 children’s health and safety
- QA3 physical environment
- QA4 staffing arrangements
- QA5 relationships with children
- QA6 collaborative partnerships with families and communities
- QA7 leadership and service management
2. Collaborative with others to decide on strengths and key improvements needed in relation to the selected Quality Area
3. Gather fictional information from all stakeholders
4. Insert all information onto quality improvement plan template including key improvement area
5. Include progress notes on how the key improvement area is being addressed
6. Submit the QIP to your trainer together with a list of all documented evidence you will need to show an assessor
List of suggested documentation but by no means exhaustive:

question 10- how do you inform all stakeholders that the assessment and rating has commenced?

this was a big hand full when i looked at it and just didnt understand what these questions were asking for

thankyou to anyone who can help me