CHCECE017- Foster the holistic development and wellbeing of the child in early childhood

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Abbiekids

CHCECE017- Foster the holistic development and wellbeing of the child in early childhood

Post by Abbiekids » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:56 pm

Hi Everyone, Im new to here so sorry if im doing this wrong.

I am having a heap of trouble with the following question "Give 5 examples of how healthy brain development influences the holistic wellbeing of children?".
Im not 100% understanding this question so im not sure on how to answer it and would love some help/direction on what to do and understanding it.

What i think it is asking for are things such as 'Healthy brain development lays down the foundations of mental health and helps manage children's thoughts, feelings and behaviour", this is an example of an answer that i think it is asking for, but im really unsure and would love if someone could break down or help explain the question and what i need to look for.

Help would me muchly appreciated and thanked.