CHCECE017 - Brofenbrenner's Microsystem

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
JBrown26

CHCECE017 - Brofenbrenner's Microsystem

Post by JBrown26 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:46 pm

So on Friday, my tutor returns my assignment for the above module and tells me the following question is wrong (originally I thought the answer was B, children suffering asthma) but I was wrong.. Does anyone have any ideas on this.. Google just gets you even more lost and confused these days?

Thank you so much..

There are a variety of possible causes for stress in children’s lives which have their origin in the microsystem, mesosystem, exosystem, macrosystem and chronosystem (Urie Brofenbrenner's -1979 ecological systems theory).

Which of the following is not the possible cause of stress from the microsystem (choose 1).
a) Family poverty and homelessness
b) Children suffering asthma
c) Family fast-paced life
d) Participation in child care
e) The birth of a new sibling
f) Family’s relationship with educators/teachers

Lorina

Re: CHCECE017 - Brofenbrenner's Microsystem

Post by Lorina » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:23 pm

The microsystem is the small, immediate environment the child lives in. Children's microsystems will include any immediate relationships or organizations they interact with, such as their immediate family or caregivers and their school or daycare

:geek:,
Lorina