CHCEC016 - Vaccination Records At The Service

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Raylene Riley-Singh

CHCEC016 - Vaccination Records At The Service

Post by Raylene Riley-Singh » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:15 am

what does the NHMRC recommend that educators and services should do in relation to the vaccination and vaccination records of children at their service who have been vaccinated?

am a little unsure of this question as I cant seen to find the information on the website.
Is it to ensure that all records are kept up to date and filed away as they are confidentual. Also that if there is an outbreak of any communicable disease that the service can let those families know if their child is more at risk as they havent been vaccinated against that disease.

Please help, am I on the right track

Lorina

Re: CHCEC016 - Vaccination Records At The Service

Post by Lorina » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:29 pm

I haven't been able to find information directly from the NHMRC in regards to children's immunisation... only for educators or health care workers and their immunisation needs...

However I did find the following information:

Immunisation For Children

:geek:,
Lorina