CHCECE007 - Develop positive and respectful relationships with children

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
jeynes97

CHCECE007 - Develop positive and respectful relationships with children

Post by jeynes97 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:06 pm

Hey Guys so coming up to the last couple of questions for my last unit and my trainer is away for the next week so I don't want to bother her so I thought some of you might have examples or answers as I'm having a hard time finding information and having a complete blank today for some of them :)
Thanks !

Using the CRC approach, explain how you would ensure that children are aware of the behaviours expected from them. (75-100 words)

If you were planning a physical activity or game for a group of children in your care, how would you consult with the children and why should you consult with them before deciding when and how to implant the activity? (75-100 words)

Why is it important to address such issues with children? (25-75 words)

Describe at least two of the methods that you might use to encourage a child to talk about their likes and dislikes.

In a short paragraph for each, explain how would you react to these situations:
Recently the weather has been rather hot. Louis begs you to take him and the other children to the beach. His reasoning is that the beach is where everyone goes when it is hot. All excursions for the month have already been planned.
Three-year-old Sarah has a dog at home. She wants to bring the dog with her, to child care, every day. She asks you whether that would be okay, and can the dog sit in with her during story time?

Which of the activities or services of the service provider would you consider to be a routine? Explain why you think this. (75-100 words)

How does a combination of individual and group attention benefit children? (75-100 words)