assessment package

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
lilyle

assessment package

Post by lilyle » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:31 pm

Hi guys

I am doing apprenticeship so every week I will be given 3 hours to study at workplace.
My work place this week is giving me plenty of time to study as they did not give it to me couple of week ago. The thing is my trainer is going away so they wont be able to give me new assessment and i don't have any assessment to do. so, if you have any scan copy or any list of questions of the following assessment please let me know. CHCECE020, CHCE021, CHCECE025, CHCLEG001, CHPRP003, CHCPOL002, CHCPP003, CHCMGT003, CHCDIV001, CHCDIV002 or BSBLED401
my trainer said she is not able to give me any assessment until next week and I have about 12 hours this week so I dont really want to waste any time as I am trying to finish my diploma as soon as I can.

any help would be appreciated
thank you