Approaching Work With A Positive Attitude

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
sarubini
Contributor
Contributor

Approaching Work With A Positive Attitude

Post by sarubini » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:10 pm

hi every one.MY ANSWER IS BELOW BUT MY TRAINER QUETION IS In what other ways can your relationships with your colleagues and clients be affected when work is approached with a positive attitude? PLZ HELP ME FRIENDS...

1.1 As an early childhood education and care assistant you need to approach work with a positive and courteous manner. How does this affect your relationships with your colleagues and clients?

To approach work with positive and courteous manner child care worker should follow some aspects such as:
• Listen and acknowledge ideas and feedback
• Offer help when needed
• Encourage open communication and honest
• Offer suppor and advise
Even though we follow these practices sometimes little differences and misunderstanding do divide a team while working in a childcare centre. It's vital to deal and confront any issues surrounding child care workers. Not only does these issues bring team morale down but also creates an unwelcome environment for both children at the centre and fellow childcare professionals.

Lorina

Re: Approaching Work With A Positive Attitude

Post by Lorina » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Also, I noticed that the points above in your response are the same as an article on here:

Building Relationships With Families and Co-Workers

You're more than welcome to use the information here but please make sure that you reference this site, in your submitted response to your trainer!

:geek:,
Lorina

sarubini
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Approaching Work With A Positive Attitude

Post by sarubini » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:30 am

HAI LORINA

the above link shows the significance but still i need some points about how the postive attitute AFFECT the relationship between the client and collegue.
ia ther anyn other link ..
can u help me plz..