Scenario: Running A Morning Conference

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Rencia
Contributor
Contributor

Scenario: Running A Morning Conference

Post by Rencia » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:50 pm

My answer so far is:

Participation is important for children because it gives them an opportunity to have a say about issues and decisions that affect them, learn new skills, have fun and develop a closer connection to their community.
If I had the opportunity to run the Morning Conference I would make sure that all the children can express their ideas. I would ask the children who would like to express their idea firs and after some of the children gave me their examples I could repeat them again to the class and ask children who has a different ideas and would like to share them with us. It would give the children the opportunity to express their ideas and also children won’t repeat what already was mentioned.

what else could I add in here?

Samreen B

Re: a) Imagine you are running the Morning Conference. How will you ensure there is enough time for all the children to

Post by Samreen B » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:32 pm

Are u doing cert III from inspire?
Regards
Sam

Lorina

Re: Scenario: Running A Morning Conference

Post by Lorina » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:07 am

You could write their ideas down and create a mind map so you can read back their ideas and thoughts.

:geek:,
Lorina

shalins

Re: Scenario: Running A Morning Conference

Post by shalins » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:26 pm

You can use mind maps to develop childs mind by teaching them to brainstorm and come up with new ideas. These mind map templates are a good stater for kids to start drawing