Raw Chicken Sushi?

Discuss issues regarding children's behaviour at your centre, disciplining children, dealing with difficult child, biting child, aggresive children and more..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
LorinaSlayer

Raw Chicken Sushi?

Postby LorinaSlayer » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:43 am

Hello, so I recently had some trouble with my kids, so they where being quite naughty, but they wanted some sushi, so I made some raw chicken sushi, you know, like they do on those chinese shows? And they at ate them, but now they are extremely sick, I haven't really done anything, just trying to let it pass over, but they have started to have very runny poos on the carpet, I don't know what to do, so what should I do? They ate the sushi a week ago if that helps.

Lorina

Re: Raw Chicken Sushi?

Postby Lorina » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:35 pm

Ok, well if they had poisoning from the raw chicken the symptoms would have started 8 to 72 hours after they had eaten it. You mentioned that the children ate it last week and now they are experiencing symptoms. I suggest that you take them directly to your local GP and get them checked for salmonella food poisoning which they may have contracted from eating the raw chicken. Don't risk your children's life based on what you saw on TV. Different cultures and born and brought up differently from others and are able to handle foods specifically for them. For example, Chinese people do it a lot of raw foods but it doesn't necessarily mean that it's for everyone. If you want to try something new for the children, best to ask someone for advice or Google to see if it's safe for children...

:geek:,
Lorina
Check out our Resources: Articles | Activities | Printables & Worksheets | EYLF Templates
Documentation App for Educators: Appsessment - Childcare App

Lorina

Re: Raw Chicken Sushi?

Postby Lorina » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:37 pm

This may also help:

Salmonella Poisoning

:geek:,
Lorina
Check out our Resources: Articles | Activities | Printables & Worksheets | EYLF Templates
Documentation App for Educators: Appsessment - Childcare App

Return to “Children's Behaviour”