Time Sampling Observation

Questions related to program, planning, assessing, managing documentation, implementing EYLF, MTOP, NQS and other approved frameworks.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
GCgirl

Time Sampling Observation

Post by GCgirl » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:04 am

Hi, first time posting on here, seems like a really great site :)
Ive just started observing and was wanting to do a time sample observation.

If I had a child that was biting most of the day could I do a time sample observation that went all day to try and figure out when this child is biting? If I did do that I wouldn't program from it would I? I would just keep it in his file for my own reference?

Also when doing a time sample for activities would you just do it for say 30mins and observe the childs interests in that time?

Lorina

Re: Time Sampling Observation

Post by Lorina » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:50 am

Another user on this site asked about time samples too. One of our member provided an explanation and samples of a time record. Here's the link: http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/d ... -t265.html

Hope it helps,
:geek: L.A

lilih

Post by lilih » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:22 pm

I need help for my assissment, can anyone help me in off job assessment LA016843. Please help me. I need to resubmit this assessment. I do not know what I write

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:22 pm

lilih wrote:I need help for my assissment, can anyone help me in off job assessment LA016843. Please help me. I need to resubmit this assessment. I do not know what I write
You need to post a separate topic in the correct forum with your assignment question and your attempted response.

:geek:,
L.A