Refreshing Programming and Paperwork for 2016

Questions related to program, planning, assessing, managing documentation, implementing EYLF, MTOP, NQS and other approved frameworks.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
rinxo

Refreshing Programming and Paperwork for 2016

Post by rinxo » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:40 pm

Hello! We are a Montessori Preschool for 2-6 year olds.
We currently run a 8-12pm program, 5 days a week. But as of next are introducing a 2, 3, 5 day program.
Currently we program weekly and fortnightly - weekly classroom plan, fortnightly individual programs and weekly observations/stories/videos on EDUCA our online portfolios.
I am hoping to get some ideas of great paperwork and programming systems as I just feel we need a bit of a refresh.
Any Ideas & Advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Lorina

Re: Refreshing Programming and Paperwork for 2016

Post by Lorina » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:11 pm

Hi There,

Have you checked out the templates available on here?

Templates

We also have MS Word version of most of our templates so you can customised it to suit your needs as well...

If you have any more questions, please let me know...

:geek:,
Lorina

Fatty_Zreik

Post by Fatty_Zreik » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:12 am

hi there,

In 2015 our Centre was doing a daily program sheet. however I want to start doing a weekly program. can anyone suggest an easy and simple weekly program template?

linsaa fdc
Coach
Coach

Post by linsaa fdc » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:25 pm

Hi, The templates on this website are fantastic and simple to use :wave:
Choose from daily or weekly

Fatty_Zreik

Post by Fatty_Zreik » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:36 pm

oh yes they are great! however are you able to teach me how to use this template, as this is still new to me.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:08 am

linsaa fdc wrote:Hi, The templates on this website are fantastic and simple to use :wave: Choose from daily or weekly

Thanks for the compliments Linsaa!

Fatty_Zreik wrote:oh yes they are great! however are you able to teach me how to use this template, as this is still new to me.

We do have a few different options in regards to the program. We have Learning Outcome based (headings are each of the outcomes) or Play Based Learning (headings are play based). To fill these templates out is very each, you just add an activity for the day, choose the learning outcome (goal), input key (where it came from) and the date initiated.

There is also another programming template Weekly Plan of Significant Learning where you add the significant experience which took place, evaluate it and add extension ideas all on the one document. This a different type of program which can also be used...

Each template has a sample so you could always download the sample to gain a better understanding of how to complete it and an idea on how to use it...

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
Lorina