Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines

Questions related to program, planning, assessing, managing documentation, implementing EYLF, MTOP, NQS and other approved frameworks.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Miss Jill

Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines

Post by Miss Jill » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:10 pm

Our centre as a whole, is looking at adopting your templates as part of our planning and programming. Our centre also includes 2 Kindergarten teachers... my question is, is there anywhere in your site that we can use or modify, to incorporate the QKLG?

Lorina

Re: Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines

Post by Lorina » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Hi Miss Jill,

Yes, you can use our programming templates to incorporate the QKLG. To do this you will need to order a personalized form. Personalized forms will give you the flexibility to customize our templates based on your needs. For more information about personalized forms, please click on the following link:

Personalize Online Tools

Please contact admin with your request and we will create it for you and be more than happy to help you out.

Click here to contact admin.

:geek:,
L.A

Agata79

Post by Agata79 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:25 am

Hi!
How did you go with the forms?
I have the same problem! Would love to use daily reflection form but I need it linked to QKLG not EYLF.
Is ordering customised the only solution?

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:33 pm

Hi Agata,

We are currently re-vamping this site which will be visually and dramatically different to what it is now. We also have plans to add QKLG options to our available templates as well as the EYLF. We will be releasing this new site on the 01 January 2015... More info to come over the coming months...

L.A

JoyWright
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Post by JoyWright » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:12 pm

Just wondering if the QKLG option is available on the templates yet?

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:32 pm

Hi Joy,

This year, I have tried to make the new templates "general" which enables you to use the QKLG as well as the EYLF framework. Even though the templates may refer to as EYLF, you can also use the QKLG framework as well. Also, for all new templates this year, I have also released MS Word versions which enables you to edit the template to your liking....

Hope this helps with your question,

Lorina