Purchasing Childcare Policy Templates

Questions related to program, planning, assessing, managing documentation, implementing EYLF, MTOP, NQS and other approved frameworks.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
vanesssaak

Purchasing Childcare Policy Templates

Post by vanesssaak » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:01 pm

Has anyone ever purchased policy templates for their centre? I am in the midst of updating our policy handbook with another teacher and we have been quite overwhelmed. I have been to other centres whose policies are so well organised and detailed however we are finding the time to complete such a task impossible. I am currently undergoing my masters while working part time and the other educator is in the midst of completing her bachelor working full time,so we are quite limited in our time schedules.I wanted to know by who they can be purchased from and roughly how much for? I have seen a package deal for $1,500 :wtf: but that is money our centre does not have (quite frankly that is more money than what we had been able to raise from our fundraiser last year) Advice is much appreciated.

Lorina

Re: Purchasing Childcare Policy Templates

Post by Lorina » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:39 am

No, you don't need to go and buy policy templates when I can give you some samples for FREE. :giggle:

You can pretty much use the information on these samples for your centre and they will give you an idea on what you need to include.

You would rather use these then spend money that could be put to good use on something else.

Policy Samples

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A

vanesssaak

Post by vanesssaak » Thu May 22, 2014 7:55 am

That was a great help,thanks so much Lorina!

Anthony008

Post by Anthony008 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:37 pm

Hi lorina

I have Checked this website for the policies template you provide how ever we need to join the member and subscribe it to pay in order to use it.
please correct me if im wrong because im looking for help to set the policies and procedure as well. will be great that if you can guide me through.

thank you

anthony

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:22 pm

Hi Anthony,

A lot of centres actually post their centres policies and procedures online, so you can have a little "gander" to see what kind of policies and procedures you will need in order to set up your centre.

You can have a look at the following policies and procedures to give you ideas:

Children Services Policies and Procedures

Also, all centres have the same policy and procedures and are very similar, with minor differences according to the needs of the centre.

The policies come from the national Regulations and Law so it's good if you are familiar with these as well. Here is a guide to get you familiar with them:

Guide To The National Regulations and Law

Hope this helps!

:geek:,
Lorina

Anthony008

Post by Anthony008 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:23 pm

Thanks alot lorina

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:35 pm

You're welcome!