New Learning Journey Format

Support forum for feature requests and for troubleshooting issues when opening or downloading EYLF templates that are listed under the Templates section of this website
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
beckyleigh

New Learning Journey Format

Post by beckyleigh » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:23 pm

Hi,
I am very impressed with all the updates you guys have been making to some of the forms. I love the new layout of the Learning Stories, with the cute little train and more spaces for photos, however it hasn't go the links to the EYLF anymore. Is there a reason for this? I loved being able to tick the box and easily show where it links to

Lorina

Re: New Learning Journey Format

Post by Lorina » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:19 am

Hi Beckyleigh,

I am so happy to hear that you like our template updates and the new learning stories format! The reason why I have not included, for this template, the tick boxes to link it to the EYLF is because I wanted to focus more on adding more photos and more space for the learning story itself. Also, from a design perspective, it's hard to fit all the outcomes and photos onto the one page, especially since now we are offering Word versions as well. I also thought of this design because it's different from what we have had previously.

I can understand that it's easier to just tick which learning outcome applies. Maybe it's something to add into the future... Maybe just having a set of the learning outcomes readily available to download, which you can "tick" and add to any of the documentation may be useful?

Thanks for your feedback. I really appreciate it!

:geek:,
Lorina