App for Sign in / Out

Questions related to program, planning, assessing, managing documentation, implementing EYLF, MTOP, NQS and other approved frameworks.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Caleb

App for Sign in / Out

Post by Caleb » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:31 pm

Hi everyone,

I have been doing some research over the last few days and just wondered what sort of apps people are using to sign kids in and out of childcare? I need one that complies with government standards for recording time / date/ signature from parents etc.

Any help is appreciated!

Caleb.

Anthony008

Re: App for Sign in / Out

Post by Anthony008 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:25 pm

Hi caleb

Im have the same question as well been looking around found this kinderlime for parents to sign in and out but not sure of it complied the government standard. just wonder does kindy manager have the function of sign in and out or it just arrange the payment?

Thank you

Anthony

Lorina

Re: App for Sign in / Out

Post by Lorina » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:29 pm

Anthony008 wrote:Hi caleb

Im have the same question as well been looking around found this kinderlime for parents to sign in and out but not sure of it complied the government standard. just wonder does kindy manager have the function of sign in and out or it just arrange the payment?

Thank you

Anthony

Hi Anthony,

Sorry I'm not familiar with sign in and out apps as I have only ever used paper based... I think in one centre we used Kronos...

If you need a digital documentation app for educators and parents.. check out: Appsessment

:geek:,
Lorina