Resume - Employment History and Work Placement

Feeling nervous about an interview? Wondering what questions you will get asked, writing a resume, what to wear? Share your thoughts or get advice before your interview.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
a9898
Participator
Participator

Resume - Employment History and Work Placement

Post by a9898 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:50 pm

Hi,

Just accepted the full time position at the centre where I am doing casual shifts at (as well as prac for both cert III and diploma stage 2). I'm having trouble writing my resume... I just suck at putting things into words and writing positively on myself lol as i dont have anything

For my career objective I said... Seeking for a Early Childhood Educator position to utilise my skills and knowledge in providing high quality learning and care to children.

Employment History and Work placement will be all at the centre so is it okay to just write about my casual role in employment or include both?

Thanks

Lorina

Re: Resume

Post by Lorina » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:16 pm

Congratulations on your new job position! That's fantastic! In regards to your resume your career objective is good because that's exactly what you're looking for. For your employment history and work placement you can add it your centre that's fine since that's where you have been. You could also add your tasks and responsibilities during your work placement/employment etc.

:geek:,
Lorina

Lorina

Re: Resume

Post by Lorina » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:19 pm

This may help:

Resume For A Childcare Job

:geek:,
Lorina

a9898
Participator
Participator