Looking For Sponsorship In Regional Australia

FAQs on qualifications, starting a childcare business, starting a new job, contracts etc.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
steve.passeri

Looking For Sponsorship In Regional Australia

Post by steve.passeri » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:08 am

hi everybody
I'm Stefano i just finished my diploma in early childhood education and care and now im looking for a sponsorship in the regional Australia does anyone know any centres that needs staff ??
thanks very much everybody
hope you all have an awesome day :)
Stefano

Lorina

Re: Looking For Sponsorship In Regional Australia

Post by Lorina » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:53 pm

I think the best way to go about it, contact centres directly have a chat with the directors/owners, send your resume and cover letter through and see what response you get... It's hard to say if you will get a sponsorship you just have to put yourself out there and see what happens...

Good Luck!

:geek:,
Lorina

steve.passeri

Post by steve.passeri » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:08 pm

Thanks Lorina for your help
Have a great night

Stefano

lparker15

Post by lparker15 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:02 am

Hi Stefano, I was wondering if you have had any luck with contacting centres regarding sponsorship. I'm in a similar position as yourself, once i have completed my early years degree i will also be looking for sponsorship in regional Queensland. I was out there last October and spoke with Randstad Education who deal with childcare professionals and also help people look for sponsorship so that might be worth a try. What state are you looking at moving to?