Looking For Full Time Work As A Cert 3 - Shepparton

FAQs on qualifications, starting a childcare business, starting a new job, contracts etc.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Thomo98

Looking For Full Time Work As A Cert 3 - Shepparton

Post by Thomo98 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:29 am

hi all,
I was just wondering if you guys would know of any place that are hiring anyone in Shepparton for full time on my certificate 3, I want to finish up school in year 11 so that I can drop out and work full time and do my diploma,
so I really need to know what place will take me on full time even though im not 18

thanks xx

Lorina

Re: Looking For Full Time Work As A Cert 3 - Shepparton

Post by Lorina » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:54 pm

]Sorry I'm not going to be of much help but I can only suggest that you get a resume ready and cover letter, ring and email the centres within your area to see if they have any positions vacant. Since it's coming up towards the end of the year, in the next couple of months you may be able to find some work... I wouldn't advise to drop out of school until you are able to find a secure job or just stay in school until you complete year 12.

I started a traineeship at 17 years old while I was in year 12 and was working after school and in the holidays. Once I completed year 12 I moved to full time work to complete my traineeship.

:geek:,
Lorina

Thomo98

Post by Thomo98 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:26 pm

ive already done a traineeship and I cant do one next year if im in year 12 the school will not allow it plus the diploma is not for school children tbh

Elianaa
Participator
Participator

Post by Elianaa » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:00 pm

I'm from Shepparton.
Personally I recommend you stay in school. I work for the council and know several people that have years of experience and are great educators that are having trouble finding full time work!
Doesn't hurt to try though, good luck!