Job interview

Feeling nervous about an interview? Wondering what questions you will get asked, writing a resume, what to wear? Share your thoughts or get advice before your interview.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Ezza03

Job interview

Post by Ezza03 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:23 pm

Hi I have a job interview for a kindergarten assistant tomorrow I and I'm really nervous it's been a long time and im scared I'm not going to be able to answer the questions and I really want this job it is only meant to b covering breaks but I'm still really nervous what should I expect thanks

Lorina

Re: Job interview

Post by Lorina » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:04 am

It's completely normal to feel nervous but after you get chatting I think you will settle and ease into it. Tell them that you're really interested, why you enjoy working with children, how this will give you more experience...

I have also written an article on preparing for an interview which may also help:

Preparing For An Interview

You'll be fine!

:geek:,
Lorina

veronicanguyen
Participator
Participator

Post by veronicanguyen » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:08 am

Be confident. My first interview: I was totally confident though english was not my first language. Think positively, what will be will be, try your best, search google for questions. You should be ok. Goodluck

Ezza03

Post by Ezza03 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:07 am

thanks heaps for your advice I went in nervous but tried to be as confident as I could be and I must have done something right as they gave me the job yay to me cant wait to start this next journey in my life :thumbup:

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:13 pm

Ezza03 wrote:thanks heaps for your advice I went in nervous but tried to be as confident as I could be and I must have done something right as they gave me the job yay to me cant wait to start this next journey in my life :thumbup:
That's fantastic! Congratulations!!! :clap:

:geek:,
Lorina