Interview For Assistant Mangement Position

Feeling nervous about an interview? Wondering what questions you will get asked, writing a resume, what to wear? Share your thoughts or get advice before your interview.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Carlaleaha

Interview For Assistant Mangement Position

Post by Carlaleaha » Thu May 25, 2017 9:37 pm

Hi all,

I have a job interview for an assistant management position and i'm starting to get a bit nerves.
Can anyone please help on a few questions that may be asked.

Thank you

Lorina

Re: Interview For Assistant Mangement Position

Post by Lorina » Sat May 27, 2017 2:17 pm

So basically probably one of the first questions asked would be that if you have had experience working in a centre as an assistant director before. If yes, that's great and you could probably discuss what you did however if you haven't then that's fine! You could talk about that you want to extend your responsibilities and that you why you would like to have the role of an assistant director etc.

You would probably be asked on the EYLF and the NQS so make sure you are very familiar with these! You may also be asked a lot of scenario based questions based on different issues and circumstances e.g. dealing with parents, helping an injured child, dealing with unhappy staff etc.

I am going to attach a job description I found for an assistant director position. You could have a read over it and familiarise yourself with the responsibilities and role that you may be required to do. It may help you during your job interview when answering questions...

[attachment=0]CSE+Level+5+LDC+Assistant+Director.doc[/attachment]
Also, it's normal to feel nervous! It's actually a good thing!

You'll be fine!

Good Luck!

:geek:,
Lorina
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.