companies to help setup a new childcare centre

FAQs on qualifications, starting a childcare business, starting a new job, contracts etc.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
karmayogee

companies to help setup a new childcare centre

Post by karmayogee » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:29 pm

Hi
me and my partner thinking about setting up a childcare centre in Melbourne. As we become aware there is lots of paperwork and regulatory requirements involved. Can someone give us some companies names who help you with setting up the business. Thanks

Lorina

Re: companies to help setup a new childcare centre

Post by Lorina » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:15 am

Yes, a lot of paperwork, law, regulations and requirements need to be followed in order to start up a childcare centre. It's a hard work getting everything in order but it can also be very rewarding once you have your centre up and running. There is a lot of risk (with every business) and tons of competition but there is always a need for childcare centres so the risk is easily justified.

The following article will provide an overview on How To Start Up A Childcare Business.

Guardian Early Learning Group are consultants who may be able to assist you with what you need.

Let me know if you need any further info,

:geek:,
L.A

karmayogee

Re: companies to help setup a new childcare centre

Post by karmayogee » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:21 am

Thanks Lorina. This is something we have been thinking for long time and now we are ready to make this dream a reality. fingers crossed.
WIll have a chat with Gaurdian and hopefully they can put us on the right track.